Skip to main content

Too many fruits on a salad?

First off, a very Happy Father's day to the best Dad ever.

My dad has supported me in all of my crazy adventures and has never given up on me, even when I wanted to give up on myself. He always has a way of making me see the brighter side and he can always make me laugh and smile. Love you dad, you are one amazing dad...so happy you are mine!
And to all those amazing fathers out there, I hope you enjoyed your special day.

When I am about to make a Marni "salad" creation, I first look inside my fridge and see what produce I have to work with. I don't like to limit myself to only veggies so in my mind, it is not possible to have too many fruits on a salad. Enjoy!


Fruity vegetable salad
Romaine lettuce or Spinach
Carrots
Onions
Tomatoes
Green peppers
Garlic (chopped)
Peanuts
Choice of protein (I used a hard-boiled egg)
Blueberries
Orange
Strawberries
Apple

(brown bowl for Karel, pink bowl for me)