Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Karel!


Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám Karel!!!!
Karel,
You are the most amazing person that I know. You have shared your life story with me over the past 5 years and now I get to be in your story for the rest of my life.
You are so kind, thoughtful, selfless, intelligent, caring and giving and with every person you meet, you don't even think twice to go out of your way to help. I have never heard your complain and you never make excuses. You are strong in both body and mind and I love that you never ever, ever give up.
You have the biggest heart and you don't have a mean bone in your body (just strong ones!). You make me smile when I need to cheer up and you always find a way to take me out of my comfort zone. You are always there to support me, no matter how stressed I am or how crazy my dream may seem.
You make me challenge myself in order to be a better person and without you in my life, I wouldn't be who I am today. Thank you for accepting me for me.
You are a wonderful hubby and a fantastic daddy to our furry little ones.
You are my best friend and the love of my life.
Happy 35th birthday babe, and cheers to many more years of you feeling young, riding your bicycle, standing on the podium, running for beer, drinking your favorite beers, reaching your dreams, traveling and living life to the fullest....and enjoying LOTS of TriMarni plant-based creations :)
Love, Marn