Skip to main content

Check 'em out!

Karel and myself just love working out. We love a healthy dose of competition within our sport of choice and we are both getting more comfortable with stepping outside our comfort zone to reach our goals and dreams. However, as much as we love our sports and training to get stronger, faster and more powerful, we also respect the idea of training and believe that following every training session comes a strong emphasis on recovery and listening to our body, in order to be consistent with our balanced routine. Without a doubt, Karel, me and Campy just love being active every day of the week.

Health is not just a word in our house but a way of life. Thanks to a balanced routine and appreciation for exercise and good nutrition, we both feel young, are able to work towards personal goals, do not rely on medications to keep our body functioning and wake up every morning excited to see what the day will bring. You won't find us calling in sick because of illness (the last time I was "sick" in bed was in 2006 and one day of feeling awful in Dec 2009) and it's hard to complain about life when you are thankful for what you have.

I wanted to share a few things that are making me happy this week.....



Karel was Cloned!
!!

I could not be more excited about this new product by CEP. As two faithful athletes for CEP and for compression gear, Carla (The Jax Trek Store Rep) opened our eyes to a fabulous way to make compression completely customized for your body.
Karel was recently cloned and in this picture (below) he is sporting his NEW compression tights that are designed especially for his body.
The best part is that you get TWO pairs within the same year, all for one price!





Oakley Women Ideal Sunglasses

I just recently received another awesome shipment of sunglasses and a pair of snowboarding goggles from Oakley Women. As an Oakley ambassador, I feel the Oakley Women line of clothes and sunglasses really support the campaign of performing beautifully. What I love SO much about these glasses (besides the look of them and the wrap around lens) is that they are both sporty and stylish. Whereas many of my Oakley glasses are specific just to "sports" activity, I love that I can put on the Ideal if I am going for a walk with Campy or if I am going for an easy spin on my road bike. Also, from the website "Ideal has Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry that optimizes your peripheral view and side coverage. As the sun beats down, it’s nice to know that the Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm."
I never have to worry about my Oakley's breaking if dropped or falling off my face. The Oakley line of sunglasses is durable, strong and made to protect your eyes no matter what you are doing.




Perhaps you haven't heard of Lozilu but I strongly suggest that you check them out!
Based on their mission statement: Spread happiness, health and fitness throughout the world by leveraging the familial influence of women. Support leukemia & lymphoma research to find a cure for blood cancers while helping cancer patients live happier lives.....what isn't there to love about a race series encouraging women to get out of their comfort zone, meet other health savvy individuals AND help raise money for medical research. Talk about a win-win-win situation!