Skip to main content

110% Kick Back Quad Sleeve - product review


Oh, do I LOVE compression. You will see me in my CEP compression socks, calf sleeves, tights or 110% Play harder gear before, during and after all my training sessions and races. I am a firm believer that it works for me but compression is not going to make you race fast if you don't put in the work in training.

A while back I wrote an article about compression when compression started to be "hot" and since then, more and more companies have come out with compression-related gear. I have used 110% Play Harder since they first came out on the market since it is a Jacksonville -based company and prior to that, I was wearing compression shorts "back in" 2010 while running as I decided to ditch the running shorts to offer my legs a bit more support while running.  I just love compression and the 110% products are perfect...... and the team is fantastic!  I just love being an ambassador for fun, energetic, sport-minded individuals.

The quad sleeves have been making my body very happy with my Ironman Lake Placid prep work. I wear them with and without ice as I just love compression on my quads. I love these quad sleeves because you can put the ice anywhere around your upper leg and my adductors, abductors, ITB and hamstrings love the cold after a hot, hard workout.

From the 110% Play Harder website:
Kick Back Quad Sleeves combine the benefits of compression and the power of an ice bath in one incredibly convenient piece of gear. With 360° pockets, reusable ice inserts, and a thermal carrying bag they transition from high performance compression gear to a simple active recovery system in one simple step.

If you have any questions about 110% Play Harder gear, just send me an email so I can help you find the right product to fit your injury/healing/compression needs.

My other favorite product is the flat out sox which I love to wear after my long workouts and when I travel.



Happy National Running Day!!