Skip to main content

Forbidden Rice


I am really excited to have recently discovered black rice.
I love all types of grains and not shy to try them out in my plant-strong diet.
Rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, protein, fiber and iron and gluten free (for those sensitive/intolerant to gluten), this popular Asian rice has been known for being great for the kidneys, stomach and liver.
I cooked a big batch of rice on Sunday so I could combine it with any meal.
Earlier this week, I added it to a stir fry veggie dish with edamame and tossed with pesto sauce and yummed until the last bite


And for your further reading, you are probably familiar with one of the grains on this list but have your taste buds become familiar with the other four grains mentioned in this article?

5 must-try grains