Skip to main content

Athlete to Triathlete is now available!

Thank you to everyone who has helped to get the word out about my new book Athlete to Triathlete. I was so shocked to hear that my book received an endorsement by Gerry Rodrigues of Tower 26. Here's the link to the podcast (episode #70, ~18:15 into the episode).

If you pre-ordered the print copy, it should be on its way to you very shortly! I can't wait for you to get it in your hands. I feel like it's an easy-read but packed with a lot of useful, practical and helpful information, tips and guidelines. After you have had a chance to read through the book, if you could take a few minutes to write a review and post it online at on Amazon, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even just a few sentences can make a big difference in the success of the book.

And when you receive your copy, I'd love to see a picture of you with the book (or just the book if you are camera shy). Be sure to tag Trimarni and #AthletetoTriathlete with your picture.

Also, if you live in or around the Charlotte, NC or Roanoke, Va area, mark your calendars!

January 30th (Thursday) - 6:30-7:45PM at Charlotte Running Company Promenade (NC)
February 1st - 10-11:30AM at Run About Sports Roanoke (Va). Group run at 8am.

Mingle with the local triathlon/running community and ask me your best triathlon training, racing, daily and sport nutrition questions.

I'll also be selling my new book Athlete to Triathlete at a discounted price as well as my other two books Essential Sports Nutrition and The 365-Day Running Journal.

If are in need of updating your podcast list, I was recently interviewed by Seconds Flat where we discussed my last two books and dove deep into the topic of training.

Here is a look at some of the illustrations and tips that you will find in Athlete to Triathlete: