Skip to main content

NEW!!! Custom protein from INFINIT Nutrition.


Hot off the press! Infinit Nutrition has a new sport nutrition product for customization......
Protein Powder!

I am a huge fan of INFINIT Nutrition for many reasons (ingredient quality, wide range of flavors, nutrition profile of products) but their customizable feature is at the top of the list. I have a few different sport drink custom formulas for the bike that I use for myself (in about 5 different flavors to prevent taste bud fatigue). When it comes to recommending a sport nutrition product for the bike in long distance racing, for my athletes that I consult with (or my coaching athletes), I typically recommend the Trimarni endurance base formula for the bike (I also get jumbo bags of this formula - in different flavors - for our camps, along with many other sport nutrition products for our athletes to try out).

As with any sport nutrition company, there are products from INFINIT I love, like and rarely recommend but I am proud to align myself with a sport nutrition company like INFINIT - alongside many other sport nutrition companies/products that I use/recommend for endurance and multisport athletes. 

In early November, INFINIT reached out to me to receive an exclusive look (and taste) of their new custom protein. I went through the entire process of creating a 25-serving bag of the protein and the process was very simple and straightward. There were also question-mark icons to click on if I had any questions about any ingredient.


I selected a moderate calorie base with grass-fed whey protein and my flavor choice was strawberries and cream. I chose light on the flavor. I added Glutamine to the powder and chose a 25-serving bag.

With vegan, egg white and a repair blend option for protein, alongside different add-in's such as tart cherry, ground flax and creatine, I think this is a great option for athletes (and fitness enthusiasts) who want to be selective with their protein powders.

After trying out the product for over a month, I am very pleased with the consistency (mixes very well in milk or water - no clumps) and also tastes delicious. 

Click HERE to create your own custom formula.
Use Trimarnicoach for a discount on your INFINIT nutrition order.