Skip to main content

My new Ventum NS1 Road Bike


As I prepare for the 2020 Haute Route Alps, I will be training (and participating) on my new road bike. The Ventum NS1 Road Bike. I am so excited....I've got all those new-bike-feels. Even though my primary sport is triathlon, I still spend time on my road bike (at least once a week outside). I love the feel of riding a road bike - plus it's a lot more fun to ride on our challenging terrain. 


Equipped with disc breaks, Rotor Aldhu 155 crankset, Shimano Ultegra r8000 Di2 and size 50 (XS), I feel so comfortable and efficient on the Ventum NS1 road bike. Although our relationship is still new, I absolutely love riding this bike. It handles extremely well, is very smooth over the bumpy roads and feels stiff and responsive.

The bike was shipped to us from Ventum in a large box, which made assembly pretty easy. I love the little details that Ventum puts into their shipping process.




After two full seasons on my Ventum One triathlon bike (which I absolutely love), I knew that staying in the Ventum family was the right pick for a new road bike. Ventum does not cut corners, invests a lot into their technology and specs and cares so much for their customers. I could not be happier with my new road bike. Now I just need to put some good miles on this dream machine!