Skip to main content

Ironman 70.3 Florida....4 days!


Feeling a little heavy..but I guess that's normal with taper. However, I just received a new Giro helmet that I ordered and it is going to replace the pink Bell helmet that I have raced in my entire triathlon career (all of 2 years!). I also received a bunch of AWESOME clothes from my Zoot sponsor and now I'm getting excited to race. If you look good...you race fast, right? At least that's my philosophy! New race wheels are put together!!! Zipp 404's will be on Seduza. Oh, she is looking Nice for the race. Karel is doing better with his arm and I'm super excited that he gets to watch me race for the first time this season! Not sure if he will be able to go to Kona with me, but I know I will have lots of great supporters on the computer for me :) I am cheering on all my friends this weekend and I can't wait to see SOOOO many people on the course! Training buddies, old friends, friends of friends...and probably lots of NEW friends. I've been keeping busy with my normal busy life and also putting in a couple hours at Iron Girl (which I LOVE!) helping out Judy with Outreach.

Good luck everyone with the rest of your taper. Just a couple more days and we'll be at Disney!!!